- The Ta-Da® Seat Stick/Chair Series 2 – the lightweight aluminium compact walking cane/stick that converts to a tripod chair, great for watching & enjoying outdoor sports, school sports matches, walking & if you need a break whilst walking. Series take up to 130Kg / 20 stone and has a larger seat than the Series 1
- Subject to stock, available in Autumn Brown or Panther Black. Supplied in a bag with a shoulder strap
- Constructed from super-light, hi-grade aluminium with nylon and fibre seat & polypropylene handle
- To convert to a Tripod chair, unclip the seat and push down on the lever on the seat that says “Push”
- To close, pull the lever back up and clip the seat together around the stick
- Silicone Spray can be used to lubricate the Stick (we sell Abbey Silicone Spray). The use of grease will invalidate the warranty
- If you are eligible for VAT relief due to your health, please click here to buy from Medequip Manage At Home, our Aids for Daily Living partner
Ta-Da® SERIES 2 Walking Cane / Stick that converts to a tripod seat – takes up to 130Kg / 20 stone
- Weighing just under 1kg, the Ta-Da® SERIES 2 is a brilliant light weight walking Seat Stick / Chair. It functions as a walking stick if you want, and then converts to a remarkably sturdy tripod seat and quickly packs up as well. The seat is approx 50cm off the ground. It is supplied in a bag with a shoulder strap
- From watching your sports matches to when you need to sit down when playing golf, shooting, fly fishing or enjoying outdoor sports, the Ta Da stick can be used by everyone
- It is also brilliant for people with limited mobility – helping you to walk and allowing you to sit down when you want – the tripod base stays stable even on rough surfaces (when placed correctly).
- It is designed for people who are aged 16 or above, weigh less than 130Kgs ( 20 stone) and are able to walk independently and have good balance while sitting.
- Available in 82cm, 87cm and 92cm (the height when closed). Wear your walking shoes and measure from your wrist to the ground when your arm is at the side of your body to find the right size